To view the book on your computer
For all Apple users (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch), follow the steps below to install the book on the iBooks app:
- DOWNLOAD iBooks from the App store, either directly from your device (you must be connected to the internet) or from iTunes
If you are purchasing the book from your device (with iBooks installed), follow these instructions.
- Open your confirmation email and click the link to download the book. This will open up the file in Safari.
- When the file is completely loaded, click the gray button in the upper right hand corner that says, "Open in iBooks". A copy of the book will be downloaded onto your device, for access in iBooks.
- Exit Safari, and open iBooks... ET VOILA!!
Here are some shots from the iBooks app! Once in the app, you can read the book by swiping the pages left/right, and you can also view the pages like a table of contents by clicking the "list" icon at the top (right of the library button). ENJOY!
If you purchased the book from a computer and need to transfer your PDF file to your device, please follow these instructions.
- Open iTunes and have your device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) connected.
- Open the finder (or explorer) window to locate the .PDF file on your computer. It is called "eProjectDOG.PDF".
- Click the "Books" tab in iTunes (see photo)
- Drag the .PDF file into iTunes
- Click on your device
- Choose "Books" from the top menu.
- You will see Project DOG in the list of Books and PDFs. I have "all books" selected, however you may choose to only import specific books. This is your choice!
- Click the "SYNC" button at the bottom of the iTunes window to start the transfer!
- Et Voila! Open iBooks from your device and Project DOG will be there!